LEVERAGE's consultants are experienced in developing for their clients projects
and organization structures that make sense in terms of both the formulated
corporate strategy and the available human resources. A sound, forward-looking
and dynamic organizational structure recognizes, for instance, various product
market segments, and this approach requires the support of specialist
consultants within LEVERAGE.
- Marketing Studies including Entry Market Strategy
- Market Distribution Studies
- Selection of appropriate Distributors/Agents
- Establishment of new companies including government registration and licensing
- Setting up and implementation of new projects including supervision of construction and engineering works
- Feasibility studies and negotiations of merger, sale and acquisition of companies
- Financial packaging of new projects and major company expansions
Another important phase of project development is seeing the development of the
project from conception to its full implementation. Engineers and technical
consultants within LEVERAGE are fully qualified to supervise the setting up of
projects from conceptualization all the way to construction and full operation.
Amalgamation is a part of modern business life. Our consultants have the
expertise to analyze every significant factor involved in an acquisition or merger.
With combined efforts, our consultants will arrive at a conclusion as to the
earnings prospect for each company and the value of each company. The report
of an independent consulting firm supporting the terms accepted in an acquisition
or merger is good insurance in the event of subsequent stockholder opposition.